Sunday, December 13, 2015

BeccaXJaclynHill Champagne Glow Palette





As someone who has watched Jaclyn Hill's Youtube tutorials for years I was so excited when she collaborated with Becca to produce a highlighter! Said highlight did not disappoint! Champagne Pop is a STUNNING soft, white gold with pinky peach undertones which is not for the highlight virgin! Although it is a very intense creamy highlight it has actually become a staple in my everyday make up routine (I haven't touched MAC Soft and Gentle since I got it!!!)

Fast forward a few weeks and a thing of beauty popped up on my Instagram feed. A BeccaXJaclynHill Champagne Glow Palette! I had died and gone to highlight heaven! I knew from how much I adored the original Champagne Pop I had to have this palette! It not only includes Champagne Pop is also includes Pearl: a milky white silver and Blushed Copper: a warm copper almost brown highlight. Jaclyn said this colour was designed as a blush "topper" however some fair skinned girls like myself could use this as a blush on its own! 

If you can still get your hands on this I highly recommend it, if not I'd recommend that you pick up Champagne Pop as it is most certainty the star of this palette without a doubt! 

For all of our UK based readers Becca just announced that Champagne Pop is being stocked in Space NK!! Snap it up now ladies or get it on your Christmas list!

Have you tried Champagne Pop yet? What are your thoughts?

Mimi x

  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig