Saturday, March 17, 2018

Lilash Purified Eyelash Growth Serum Review

Lilash Review Elle and Mimi Blog

I must confess, when I first heard of Lilash Purified Eyelash Growth Serum I was a little sceptical. After all, how could a simple serum promise to deliver long, curled lashes after just weeks of use? However, being afflicted with short, straight lashes (my struggles are well documented on this blog!) I was also intrigued to see if the claims were actually true so I ordered an initial 3 month supply - LiLash Purified Eyelash Serum 0.10oz/2.0ml (half size) - and crossed my fingers!

The Claims:
Lilash claim that: Using breakthrough technology, LiLash conditions and fortifies lash follicles for greater length and curl within weeks. Well, I was certainly up for that so once my delivery arrived I couldn't wait to start using it.

Lilash Review Elle and Mimi Blog

The Application:
Lilash serum comes in a tube, similar to a mascara but with a small brush instead of a wand to apply the serum. It is very easy to use as you simply paint it close to your lash line (as you would a liquid eyeliner) and let it dry. I use it every evening as part of my night-time skincare routine and found it very easy to work into my normal evening routine. I know others who apply it night and morning but I have found that an evening application has been sufficient for me to see the results that I was looking for!

Lilash Review Elle and Mimi Blog

The Results:
I started to see results after about 6 weeks use and after 3 months of regular night-time application my lashes were very obviously longer and thicker and I started to get comments about them. Now after 6 months using the serum I can safely say that any doubts I had are long gone! Never have I had such thick and long eyelashes! What more can I say..? It works!!
Summary:
I confess that I am now a Lilash addict! The only downside for me is the cost. A 3 month supply of Lilash costs £65 and a 6 month supply is £113. Not exactly cheap however if you currently spend money on eyelash extensions or false lashes you will be saving by no longer having that outlay! I have been buying my Lilash every 3 months as although it works out to be a little more expensive that way, it just seems more affordable to pay £65 every 3 months rather than shell out the whole £113 in one go. I continue to visit my beauty salon every 6 weeks for LVL Enhance Lash Lift (blog post on LVL here) and my beautician cannot believe how much my lashes have grown!

Have you used Lilash? What are your thoughts?

Love Elle x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig