Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Brunch In My Must Have Summer Maxi Dress


Regular visitors to ElleandMimi.com will know that I moved from the UK to Orlando last June. Although I have lived here on and off since 2011 I am still finding my feet and discovering new places to shop. I am always on the hunt for small boutiques where I can pick up pieces that not everyone is wearing. You know the deal, you buy a great dress from Top Shop, Forever 21, ASOS etc only to find that the whole world is wearing it too!


I struck gold last week when I was visiting my in-laws in Tampa, Fl. I chanced upon a little store called T Marie’s Fashion & Gifts Boutique at Lithia Pinecrest Rd, Valrico, FL. As soon as I saw this gorgeous maxi dress I knew I had to have it! It fit my personal style perfectly and is so comfortable and easy to wear. I styled it with my blue Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac, Forever 21 sunglasses, Target sandals and Primark pink drop earrings. I took my new dress on it's first outing to brunch this past Saturday.
  

Our brunch location was also new! We stopped by CFS Coffee in Winter Park for an absolutely delicious feast! I tried the 'hipster' breakfast option of three over medium eggs with a side of 2 avocado on toast. Oh my word! It was delicious! Andy opted for the green smoothie bowl which was equally delicious and very healthy looking!



Their fantastic Columbian coffee was served in the cutest and most Instagram worthy cup you ever did see. It was so good we took a cup of coffee to go as we were leaving! 


Whenever we are in Winter Park we love to have stroll around Park Avenue as its such a pretty town. You may have seen it in some of our vlogs! I mean, how gorgeous is this tree lined street?


If you want to pop along to CFS Coffee you can find it at W New England Ave, Winter Park, Fl. Be sure to tell them I said hi! 


Have you made any new summer discoveries? Whether fashion, beauty or eateries, I'd love to hear about them in the comments below!

Love Mimi x 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look amazing in this dress. So effortless but still in style. It's showing too much arm for me to be able to pull it off. I need dresses with a little sleeve :)

    ReplyDelete

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig