Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palettes - Review

Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
One of the items at the top of my USA Drugstore Wish List in May was the Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in Earthy Elements. I can't lie, it was the burnt orange shade that attracted me initially. It looked so different from anything I owned and I was looking forward to getting my hands on the little palette to give it a try. I had seen a couple of beauty YouTubers raving about the shadows (in particular Leigh-Ann Says) and that made me even more keen to own it! Believe me, this Milani palette was not easy to get hold of! Back in May Milani was pretty much impossible to get hold of in the UK and during our trip to the USA it seemed that everyone else had the same idea as I did! It was sold out in many drugstores we visited but I eventally managed to find it in CVS.


Once I found it I was so taken with the range of Milani six shadow palettes I decided to grab another one too and settled on Bare Necessities. There are six of these palettes to choose from and each small palette features six shades of shadow ranging from matt to shimmers. They can be seen in all their glory on the Milani website. They are perfectly named to describe the colour palette they represent:

  • Earthy Elements - warm browns with a pop of terracotta
  • Must Have Naturals - cool neutrals
  • Bare Necessities - warm neutrals
  • Smoky Essentials - blue toned smoky shades
  • Plum Basics - purple and pink tones
  • Vital Brights - bright pops of colour

The back of all of the palettes features a step by step tutorial showing how to get the best from your palette using all six shades to create a beautful eye look.

The pigmentation of the shadows is nothing short of amazing for the very affordable price of just $9.99 each (or £9.99 in the UK). I was very surprised that there was little to no fall out on application and all of the shades in the two palettes I own blend like a dream.

I had never owned a Milani eyeshadow before purchasing these palettes and I have been so impressed with the quality and pigmentation of the shadows. I would definitely rate them up there with my favourite Urban Decay and Tarte palettes.

The best news is that since my USA drugstore mission to find the Everyday Eyes Palettes, Milani have launched a UK website! To say that I am delighted would be a bit of an understatement!

If you are looking for a great quality but affordable eyeshadow palette you really can't go wrong with these great palettes from Milani. Give them a try, I guarantee you will love them!

Love Elle x

Have you tried the Milani Everyday Eyes Palettes? Do you love them as much as I do?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These sound so beautiful :-) I love the sound of the Plum Basics!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I definitely want to pick up some more of these.

      Delete
  2. These sound amazing! Its so great to be able to find affordable eyeshadow seen as that its something that is quite hard to get right! - Maria | BeautyMatters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I'd definitely recommend them as they are such good quality shadows, especially given the price! x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried palettes from Milani but the eyeshadows are so gorgeous!

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! I'd never really noticed the Milani shadows until this launch and they are so impressive! x

      Delete
  4. They are super pretty! I love the colours :)


    What about following each other?

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig