Thursday, August 18, 2016

Primark Rose Gold Jewellery Picks

Primark Rose Gold Jewellery
Over the past couple of months Primark has really stepped up their game as far as jewellery is concerned and on recent shopping trips their Rose Gold Collection in particular caught my eye. I am not someone who wears a lot of jewellery, preferring instead to stick to my wedding and engagement ring as daily jewellery staples. When I am looking for jewellery such as necklaces, earrings and bracelets I like to pick up 'costume' jewellery that is more affordable and trend based meaning I can switch them up to compliament different outfits and seasons. During my recent Primark shopping expeditions I have collected quite a number of rose gold pieces that I wanted to share with you. They are in store now if you see anything that catches your eye!.  

The first items I picked up from the rose gold collection were a pendant style necklace and pretty bangle with some sparkles!
Primark Rose Gold Jewellery
I have since added two more necklaces and two bracelets to my collection.

The collection ranges in price from as little as £1.50 to just £4.00. I have worn all of the jewellery and have had no exprience with tarnishing nor have I had any reactions!

I'm very happy with the pieces I have picked up so far and will be looking for more rose gold bargains at my next Primark visit!

Love Elle x

We have some Primark Hauls on our YouTube channel which I will link below. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any of our vlogs, hauls or beauty videos!

 
 
 

  
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you for very useful information.
    Titanium Bracelets UK

    ReplyDelete

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig