Friday, August 05, 2016

Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits

Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits

When Jaclyn Hill announced on Snapchat that, in collaboration with BECCA, she was releasing Champagne Splits - Split Pan Shimmering Skin Perfector/Mineral Blush combo's I was sold! Mimi is a huge fan of the original Champagne Pop (holy grail highligher status for her!) and the more recent BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette (review here) therefore I was excited to get my hands on these new BECCA X Jaclyn Hill offerings. I registered on Sephora.com for the release day email notification and on release day I picked out my two favourites. Soon they were winging their way across the Atlantic towards my makeup collection!

There are four split pans in this limited edition collection:
 
  • Champagne Pop & Mineral Blush in Flowerchild
  • Champagne Pop & Mineral Blush in Hyacinth 
  • Prosecco Pop & Mineral Blush in Amaretto (limited edition shades)
  • Prosecco Pop & Mineral Blush in Pamplemousse (limited edition shades)

I settled on Champagne Pop & Hyacinth and Prosecco Pop & Pamplemousse as I wanted to have a different highligher shade in each palette. The packaging is beautiful, like little silver and gold flying saucers and the product inside is fantastically pigmented - a little goes a long way!

Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits

I am possibly the only person in the world that does not own Champagne Pop although I do have a small size of BECCA Opal which I love and have used almost daily since I got it. I have been very impressed by both Champagne and Prosecco Pop since my purchase and have been reaching for them as an alternative to Opal.

Both of the blush shades that I chose are matt and Hyacinth in particular is unbelievably pigmented! Each application needs such a small amount of product that I can see it lasting forever!

I have been very happy to add the new BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Split Pan Shimmering Skin Perfector/Mineral Blush to my makeup collection and can see them coming in very handy when I travel as I will only need to take 1 compact that contains both my blush and highlighter!

The BECCA X Jaclyn Hill products are available in SpaceNK in the UK and Sephora.com.

Love Elle x

Have you tried the new Split Pans? What are your thoughts?

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig