Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Abnomaly Petrowhat? Review


Petro...WHAT?

When DECIEM announced the launch of their brand new Abnomaly range of products I was very excited to get my hands on them! I am a big fan of DECIEM and use their skincare on a daily basis (see blog post here). 

What is Petrowhat?

The first release under the Abnomaly name is Petrowhat? in four different flavours/scents:
  • Petrowhat? Milk
  • Petrowhat? Baobab
  • Petrowhat? Bali
  • Petrowhat? Rio
The are petroleum free, alcohol free, silicone free and suitable for vegans.

At only £7 per 15 ml tube the product is also very affordable. Although these balms look like the perfect lip balm they are designed to be used on any dry skin areas. 

I am very loyal to Lanolips and their fantastic range of lanolin based products so I was interested to see if the Petrowhat? could measure up!

The Verdict on Petrowhat?

The first thing I noticed, after I took in the subtle coconut scent, was how lightweight the formula is. I applied it to my lips and it was quickly absorbed, a little bit really does go a long way. 



It did a great job of keeping my lips soft and hydrated throughout the day. I reapplied a couple of times as I am somewhat of a lip balm addict and like to keep topped up! I would compare the product to Elizabeth Arden Eight hour Cream which I am a big fan of - however the smell of the product is so much more pleasant!

I am yet to try Petrowhat? on other dry skin areas so I can't comment on how the balm works on elbows, heels, cuticles etc. however I will be sure to let you know!

Now that the first Abnomaly product has been released I am so excited to see what is to come! Watch this space!

Love Elle x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig