Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Making Magic In Diagon Alley At Universal Orlando Resort

Making Magic In Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando

Wands up all you Harry Potter fans! I've been a huge fan since I was around 10 years old and have devoured the books time and time again since their release. When I started my first summer job at Universal Orlando in 2011 I was beyond excited to be able to work in the amazing Wizarding World of Harry Potter as an attractions attendant at Flight of the Hippogriff. The following year I worked as a dragon handler at Dragon Challenge and had the best summer ever in Orlando!



Knockturn Alley

When Diagon Alley opened in July 2014 I was at the park queuing to get in before daylight broke. I was so determined to be one of the first to experience the area and its attractions! Being there on opening day is something I will never forget. 

Ollivanders Wand Shop Diagon Alley

While we were staying at Hard Rock Hotel in June we thought it would be fun to get into the park early one morning and take some Diagon Alley inspired photos.  The whole area is so incredibly photogenic and we had a great time exploring some of the little nooks and cranny's that it's so easy to miss! 

Ollivanders Wand Shop Universal Orlando

Wand courtesy of Olivanders Wand Shop (of course!) and fashion courtesy of eBay! You guys know how I love to scour eBay for vintage fashion pieces! Jewellery is from Primark's fantastic collection of Harry Potter inspired accessories. 

Wand Universal Orlando

Have you guys been to Universal Orlando's Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Do you love it as much as I do? 

Gringotts Bank Universal Studios

Love Mimi x



SHOP THE LOOK


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig