Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hydraluron Saved My Life

Hydraluron Indeed Labs

Many years ago as fresh faced youngster I was afflicted with oily skin. No matter how much I powdered (and in the 80's there was a lot of powder!) My t-zone remained like an oil slick. Fast forward a couple decades and around 2 years ago I noticed that my skin was becoming more and more dry and during the winter months the skin on my forehead and cheeks started to flake off. As you get older your skin goes through many changes and mine became dry and dehydrated.

I started researching some solutions and during one googling session I came across one Ms Caroline Hirons, Skincare Consultant and Beauty Blogger. As a lady of a similar age to myself I was interested to hear what she had to say and whether she was able to offer any words of advice. I read her blog with interest and discovered a product that she had in her 'Hall of Fame' August 2012. It was a tube of serum called Hydraluron from Indeed Labs. Caroline was a convert to this product after only a few days of using it so off I went to Boots in a last ditch attempt to salvage my crumbling face! I am not exaggerating when I say that this product changed my life! (Okay, maybe not my life but definitely my skin) I cannot rave about this product enough.

Hydraluron is: 
    Suitable for all skin types
    Paraben free
    Propylene glycol free
    Fragrance free
    Capable of absorbing up to 1000 times it's weight in water
    Holds the moisture in your skin  
After using Hydraluron for one week the difference was amazing. My skin had no flakiness or dryness, my foundation applied more smoothly and my skin looked plumper and more healthy.


This is how I use the Hydraluron Serum on a daily basis to combat my dry skin:


1. Cleanse with Trilogy Very Gentle Cleansing Cream, water and cotton rounds

2. Apply Trilogy Very Gentle Calming Serum

3. Apply a pea size amount of Hydraluron to forehead, top of cheeks and chin area

4. Moisturise with Trilogy Very Gentle Moisturising Cream 


This 4 step skincare process and definitely saved my skin. Of course I still get the occasional breakout but for the most part my skin is clear and has no visible dryness. When Mimi was complaining of dry skin last summer I passed some of this miracle serum on to her and now she is also an addict! Since I have found a skincare process that works for me I am very reluctant to change it. I totally rely on this product and obsessively ensure that I never run out! Since I discovered this serum I have tried various other Indeed Labs products and I will definitely do a full post on the various products I have tried and tested in the future. Watch this space!


Elle x

If you want to find out more about Indeed Labs products go to www.indeedlabs.com


Have you tried any of the Indeed Labs products? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig