Saturday, March 25, 2017

I Heart Make Up Chocolate Bar Face Palettes

Makeup Revolution Highlight
If you are a long time reader of our blog you know we are a big fan of Makeup Revolution and their I Heart Make Up range so when I saw they were launching some very cute chocolate bar face palettes to match their chocolate eyeshadow palettes I couldn't resist!
I Heart Makeup Chocolate Bar Face Palette Review
As you can see the packaging is, as is the norm for the I Heart Makeup brand, so cute and fun! They are mini versions of the full sized packaging which house their chocolate eyeshadow palettes. The two palettes recently released are Light and Glow and Bronze and Glow and they are both only £6!

The Light and Glow palette has been compared to the Too Faced Candlelight Glow duo. I don't own the Too Faced palette however I have swatched it in store and I do think they are quite similar. When I ordered this palette I thought it was a highlighter and a blush however the pink shade is actually a pinky gold toned highlight and its mate is a very pale champagne highlight shade. I did use the pink shade as a blush once day and thought my highlight looked a little insane but Elle actually commented on how my nice my highlight looked so perhaps I was a little harsh!
I Heart Makeup Chocolate Bar
The second palette is the Bronze and Glow palette. This palette has a bronzer and a golden highlighter and I haven't stopped using it since it arrived in the post! The bronzer appears to be heavily inspire by the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer but I'm certainly not going to complain about that! I really love the colour of the bronzer as it's not overly orange and doesn't look muddy at all on the skin. The highlight shade is a lovely golden champagne which goes on very smoothly and isn't chunky at all.

I would fully recommend that you get your hands on these two palettes! My number one tip with any of the brands owned by Tam Beauty is to purchase from their website! Our local Superdrug never seems to have the newest products in stock and the displays always look like they have been attacked by hoards of hungry makeup addicts whenever I go in store!

Do you have any recommendations from I Heart Make Up that we should try?

Love Mimi
xxx

SHOP THE POST
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have never tried their products but these look so cute ! The amount of product seems great too! I like the look of the highlighting shades :)

    www.themisslubna.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig