Saturday, June 24, 2017

Lindy Bop Style At Universal Orlando Resort

Lindy Bop Coutrney Drive In

Would you believe that until 2 months ago I did not even know that Lindy Bop existed! If you are like me, late to the party, let me fill you in. Lindy Bop is a vintage style online clothing store founded in 2011. They are quite unique in that they sell very affordable vintage style fashion in sizes ranging from UK 8-26...and did I mention that their sales are insane!! As well as selling in the UK and USA via their own online store they also sell via Debenhams and a handful of other boutiques.

When we were heading over to Orlando in May I picked up some of their beautiful dresses to wear on the trip. We spent a lot of time at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort and at Universal Studios and I was excited to take some pictures for our blog showcasing the beautiful Lindy Bop dresses and the amazing locations on offer at Universal Orlando Resort!

Lindy Bop Coutrney Drive In
 
I absolutely love this 'Courtney' Drive In Print Dress and where better to show it off than at Mel's Drive In at Universal Studios! One of my absolute favourite pictures from the day was shot outside of Mel's with the vintage cars and beautiful Florida sky in full view (see first picture above). I felt so amazing in this Lindy Bop dress! It cinches in a the waist and flares out beautifully. I love the cross over detail too, it's so flattering! This dress is still available on the Lindy Bop website for the excellent price of £35.

Lindy Bop Coutrney Drive In

Lindy Bop Dress

We have visited Universal's Cabana Bay Resort previously and I knew that they have a fabulous cocktail bar called the Swizzle Lounge. When I saw this Lindy Bop Lita Cocktail Wiggle Dress I knew I had to have it! It fit right into the vintage lounge décor and I adore the cocktail glass print and 'V' neckline of the dress. Unfortunately, it is sold out on Lindy Bop as I write but they do currently have a skirt with the same print for sale here. Keep your eyes open for it coming back in stock though as they do restock regularly.

 
I have been so happy with the dresses I purchased from Lindy Bop for this trip. The quality is great and the prints are eye catching and unique. Exactly what I was looking for. I can definitely say that I am excited to purchase some more beautiful dresses from the brand in the future to continue to build my collection of vintage style clothing. Watch this space!
 
Love Mimi x  
 
 

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig