Friday, June 16, 2017

Vintage Street Style at Universal Studios

Elle and Mimi Universal Studios

If you watch our vlogs you will know how much we love Universal Orlando Resort and when we were preparing for our recent trip we really wanted to take some pictures using the amazing streets there! This area of the park has a very vintage feel with the New York style houses, old store fronts and parked cars so of course the first thing that came to mind was vintage dresses!
 
One of my friends swears by the website Lindy Bop, however I had never visited it myself. Once I headed over there I was instantly obsessed! They sell very affordable and gorgeous vintage style clothing for all sizes! I also found some amazing styles from EBay sellers and although the EBay dresses aren't as good quality as Lindy Bop, they were so affordable I had to pick a couple of styles up.

Elle and Mimi Universal Studios

One of my favourite EBay purchases was this fabulous lemon print, belted dress. It stood out perfectly in the Orlando sun and the New York style streets were the perfect backdrop.

Elle and Mimi Universal Studios

As I huge Bates Motel fan this dress gave me serious Norma Bates vibes! I adore Vera Farmiga's styling on that show! I loved wearing it and it's just the right amount of vintage to avoid looking too 'costume'. There are so many great vintage dresses on EBay, just be careful with sizing as some of them come from China and tend to be a little on the small side. Just search 'vintage style dresses' and you'll get a whole list of results to choose from!
 
Look out for more Universal Studios Street Style coming soon, including some amazing Lindy Bop dresses that we shot there! We can't wait to share them with you all!
 
Love Elle and Mimi x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig