Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Foxtail Coffee Co: When The Coffee Craving Strikes!

Foxtail Coffee Winter Park Review

Since moving to Orlando last summer I have been on the look out for a great coffee shop to get my daily caffeine fix. I am not too fussy when it comes to coffee shops, I simply ask that  a) it sells great coffee (of course!) and b) it is welcoming and comfortable. It didn't take me long to stumble upon Foxtail Coffee Co in the Winter Park area.

Foxtail Coffee Winter Park Review

Their Winter Park location is the home of the flagship Foxtail Coffee store and the coffee (that is sourced responsibly from around the world) is all roasted onsite.  The cafe has an industrial feel while still retaining its comfort and you are always more than welcome to pitch up with your laptop and make yourself at home. If you don't want to stay and enjoy your beverage at the indoor seating on offer, you can take your order outside and enjoy it in the courtyard in the Florida sun.
  

Foxtail Coffee Winter Park Review
Foxtail Coffee Winter Park Review

The coffee is great and you HAVE to try their World Famous Cold Brew, it's the best I've tasted! The staff are always super efficient and very friendly and helpful making you feel welcome every time you visit. It's evident that this is a company that cares about coffee.

Foxtail Coffee Winter Park Review

Foxtail Coffee Co is open 6am-10pm daily and if you are in the area I would highly recommend that you pop in and give it a try! I might see you there!

Love Mimi x  

This post is not sponsored and opinions are all my own  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig