Monday, May 16, 2016

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Age Support Eye Cream


Emma Hardie Amazing Face Age Support Eye Cream
I've been in the market for a new eye cream for some time but couldn't decide which of the many creams to choose. I was feeling as though my current eye cream just wasn't rich enough and I needed a more nourishing cream especially for overnight. It was all very overwhelming with each brand promising to work miracles on my undereye dark circles, bags and wrinkles. Eventually after much research and deliberation I decided on the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Eye Cream (£39). This product had some great reviews online so I made an order from Feel Unique and eagerly awaited its arrival. It was delivered within a couple of days and I was excited to try it!


Emma Hardie Amazing Face Age Support Eye Cream
The Age Support range of products is specifically aimed at older women and the eye cream ingredients include hyaluronic acid help to soothe, hydrate and plump the skin around the eye area. The product is also infused with moringa seed extract which is one of Emma Hardie’s key product ingredients (a tissue-strengthener and source of skin-essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidant rich phytonutrients).

The cream is cooling to apply and although it is richer than my previous eye cream it sits wonderfully underneath makeup. I have very sensitive skin and have had issues with eye cream stinging the eye area in the past but I have not experienced any adverse reactions to this cream at all.

It is early days to say whether or not any under eye miracles have occurred however to date I have been very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend the Age Support Eye Cream to ladies of all ages!

Have you tried any of the Emma Hardie Age Support range of products? What are your thoughts?

Love Elle x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig