Monday, May 23, 2016

Lanolips 101 Ointment

 
Lanolips 101 Ointment
My Holy Grail Lanolips 101 Ointment recently underwent a transformation and of course, I had to get my hands on it! Lanolips promise that in spite of the cute new look on the outside the product on the inside is exactly the same which is music to my ears!

If you have not yet discovered the Lanolips (now Lano) range of products you are missing out! The original 101 Ointment is not just for lips although that is arguably what it is most famous for. Other uses include  DRY CUTICLES • CRACKED HEELS • DRY NASAL PASSAGES • KEEPING EYEBROWS IN PLACE • WINDBURN • DRY BRITTLE NAILS • PAPER CUTS • INSECT BITES and lots more!
Lanolips 101 Ointment
Lanolips contains Lanolin which is found on the wool of sheep and helps keep their coat protected and dry in all weather conditions. It is a 100% natural and cruelty free product. In cold weather it takes some squeezing to get it out of the tube but with some warming between your fingers it turns into a clear and hydrating balm with so many uses.

I always have at least two tubes of Lanolips on the go at any one time; one at home and one in my handbag! It is also a fantastic product to take on a long haul flight as it will hydrate your lips, dry skin and nails!

I would HIGHLY recommend Lanolips products and believe me I do, to all of my friends and family! I think everyone should have Lanolips in their life!

If you have not tried the 101 Ointment why not drop by Boots and pick it up. I guarantee you will be back for more!

Love Elle x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig