Friday, July 08, 2016

Toyshades Glasses

Toyshades
 
As someone who has to wear glasses it can be difficult wearing the same accessory everyday with every outfit.  Although I also wear contact lenses I don't always feel like putting them in as sometimes my eyes can feel a bit irritated so I find myself reaching for glasses on an everyday basis. After hearing about Toyshades I couldn't wait to order from them and try them out.
 
Toyshades Glasses

 

Toyshades sell sunglasses and glasses frames all very reasonably priced at only £25! They have everything from vintage style frames to futuristic modern frames so there is something for everyone.

The Toyshades website shows pictures of models wearing the glasses making it really easy to pick out the styles you like. Once you have picked your frames you can then add your own personal prescription to the lenses.
 
Anyone who wears glasses will know how expensive they are. For me that means I always select the most wearable and conservative style and not necessarily the 'on trend' frames I might have liked. Being able to get stylish good quality glasses for just £25 is pretty much unheard of which is why I was so excited when I visited their website. I ordered two new pairs of glasses for everyday and a new pair of prescription sunglasses. (above)
 
The website states that delivery can take up to two weeks as they are made to your own personal prescription however I got my order within 5 days! I was delighted!
 
I've been wearing my new glasses and sunglasses from Toyshades for a month now and wanted to give them a good testing before recommending them to our readers. However after a month I am still over the moon with my new eyewear and will definitely be ordering from them again! The quality is excellent and they are durable and hard wearing. I am so pleased to have found an affordable way to own a variety of glasses styles to suit my outfits and moods!

Have you ordered from Toyshades? What are your thoughts?

Toyshades are available at www.toyshades.com, www.asos.com and selected Topshop stores

Love Mimi x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. They are good quality? Do they feel plasticky and cheap? How are they holding up for daily use? :D Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! They are great quality. So pleased with them and they are holding up great. Would definitely recommend!

      Delete
  2. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. lasik Michigan

    ReplyDelete

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig