Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Winter in Pink

winter fashion blog asos

There are some beautiful winter fashion finds available right now and one of my favourite places to pick up pieces for my winter wardrobe has been ASOS. It doesn't seem to matter what I am looking for ASOS never disappoint. I love how I can shop for high street and online exclusive clothing and accessories in the same place. Two of my favourite current trends are metallic and pink and I have been wearing these trends so much this month!

winter fashion blog asos

I picked up this jumper from Miss Selfridge at ASOS for £35 and I love it! Its cosy without being too bulky and I really like the way the rib detail changes direction, it just makes the design that bit more interesting!

mulberry alexa rose gold

I've been wearing it with a pair of black jean jeggings from New Look and these gorgeous new rose gold loafers that were just £30 from River Island and are sooo comfortable. I completed the look with my Mulberry Alexa bag with rose gold hardware (a recent pre-loved purchase - post to follow soon!) and a pom from Primark.

mulberry alexa rose gold hardware

Jumper - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - River Island
Bag - Mulberry Alexa
Pom - Primark
 
I love how comfortable and easy this look is but it still looks 'put together'. Perfect for Christmas shopping days or popping out for a Starbucks festive drink!
 
What's been your go to look so far this winter? I'd love to hear from you!
 
Love Mimi x
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig