Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Spring Floral Sweater

Spring Sweater

Although it is starting to heat up in the UK we aren't ready to get out the sundresses just yet! This lightweight floral embroidered sweater from New Look is a perfect transition piece to add to your wardrobe this season. The muted pink colour and floral design means you can get into the Spring spirit without freezing in the process!

Spring Fashion blog

Spring Fashion

I am still obsessed with my denim jacket from Forever 21. I bought this about two years ago while in London because I was freezing and it is the best impulse purchase I have ever made!

Spring Fashion

Jumper - New Look
Denim Jacket - Forever 21 (no longer available - similar here)
Bag - YSL
Shoes - River Island
Jeans - New Look

Spring Fashion Blog

Do you have any fashion recommendations for transitioning into Spring?

Love Mimi x


SHOP OUR STYLE

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooh I'm in love with that jumper! I'm someone that tends to stick to black because that's what I feel most comfortable in, but I'd love to add some more colour. I think a pink jumper may just be the answer!

    Olivia - The Northernist x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute! I couldn't resist it when I saw it online. I have been enjoying checking out your blog Olivia! xx

      Delete

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig