Saturday, April 29, 2017

The Gingham Trend

ASOS Gingham Top

The Gingham Trend is everywhere just now! The high street and online shops such as ASOS are jam packed with gingham, something that I'd only ever worn as my primary school summer dress! (hands up the blue gingham school dress wearers of the 90's!)

ASOS Gingham Top

Never being one to shy away from a trend I hopped onto ASOS to see if I could find something in gingham that would suit me. As a self proclaimed wearer of all black I was a little nervous to throw on the blue and white checked top so I decided to style it with my staple black jeans from New Look and some flat nude Gucci-esq shoes.  

ASOS Gingham Top
 
I picked up this pretty pink bag from ASOS when it first arrived online but it sold out super quick and is sadly no longer available. It was giving me serious Gucci Dionysus vibes!

ASOS Gingham Top

Have you bought into the gingham trend this season? Do you have any recommendations for me of your favourite pieces?
 
Love Mimi x

Shop Our Style
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig