Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Embroidered Jacket

As soon as I saw this River Island Trouble Maker Badge Jacket on the ASOS website I knew I had to have it! I am a sucker for anything black but I am trying to dive into the world of colour this spring and this jacket seemed like a great place to start! It is really great quality and very lightweight so perfect for the Spring/Summer season! (it's now on sale for £36 instead of £60 so snap it up quickly!!)



After initially styling this jacket with a pink Dior inspired bag from ASOS I finally settled on my trusty New Look jeans and YSL College bag!


I couldn't resist trying out another new trend this season gingham! I really love the pretty gingham dresses that are available at ASOS at the moment however the weather isn't very suitable for them yet so I decided to try this peplum t-shirt style blouse instead!


We shot this lookbook at the beautiful Newcastle quayside on a lovely sunny morning in April. The scenery there is amazing and it proved to be the perfect backdrop, especially this impressive graffiti wall at the famous Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art!


Jacket - River Island
Bag - YSL
Top - ASOS

What trends are you loving for Spring and Summer?

Love Mimi x


SHOP OUR STYLE

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig