Saturday, March 26, 2016

Anastascia Brow Definer


As someone who is obsessed with the Anastasia Brow Wiz I had a mix of excitement and worry when I got an email from Cult Beauty that the new Anastasia Brow Definer was in stock! Of course I had to try it straight away so I ordered it immediately! When I arrived I was shocked at how much bigger is it compared to the Brow Wiz. It has an angled pencil which means it is easy to create the shape you want in one easy swipe.

After the first time I used the Brow Definer I must admit I wasn't sold! I felt like it was good to create quite a dramatic full brow look but maybe wouldn't work for everyday. However the more I used it the less I have picked up the Brow Wiz! I find it really easy to use and much quicker to do my eyebrows than with any other products I have used before.

Overall I think in the future I will be purchasing the Brow Definer over the Brow Wiz!

Love Mimi x
Have you tried the Brow Definer? What did you think of it?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig