Tuesday, March 08, 2016

My Favourite Gym Clothes

In 2015 we had a lot going on with a big holiday (vlogs are on our YouTube channel now!) and a wedding and that meant one thing....get fit or die trying! Well maybe not die but I certainly felt like I was going to quite a few times! I soon realised one thing; if I had gym clothes I liked, I wanted to go and exercise. This may sound totally ridiculous but you all know it is true! Once you get into those leggings and trainers you are ready to take on the world! (and still look decent enough to pop into Asda afterwards to pick up some super healthy food!)
I have tried a lot of different gym pants and it's safe to say that my favourites are Nike. I actually used to work for Nike when I was 16 and how I wish I had stocked up on fun gym wear then! I feel most comfortable in Nike leggings as they are quite high waisted and have a very soft big waist band which means no awkward muffin top! I have about 6 pairs of these leggings in numerous patterns and colours (most of my gym stuff is black and pink!). These leggings can be pricey however I find shops like Sports Direct often have them for around £25 which is half the price of ASOS!

For gym tops I'm really into long sleeved at the moment with it being winter plus is makes me sweat a little more which makes me feel like I'm doing a good job! I LOVE Primark's gym tops! They do great lycra long sleeved running tops and I just picked up some half zipped long sleeved tops in bright colours that look way more expensive than they were!
Again for trainers I am a Nike girl! After getting free trainers while I worked for the company, I was blown away by how comfortable running shoes actually are! I was lucky that I had the luxury of pulling out my old, old, old Nike running shoes (from before running shoes were trendy and colourful) that I used when I started going to the gym. However once I decided this wasn't just a fad I managed to get my hands on some really cute training shoes from the Nike clearance store. They are so comfortable and have held up great so far! Nike has clearance stores in a almost every shopping outlet so it's worth Googling and heading to your closest one if you are shopping for some good quality gym clothes!

Do you enjoy going to the gym? What are your favourite brands for Gym clothes?

Love Mimi x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig