Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Sunday Riley Effortless Tinted Breathable Primer

Sunday Riley Effortless Tinted Breathable Primer

When I received some of the Sunday Riley skincare products in a sample set from Sephora, I was really interested to try the Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer. As I like a very sheer coverage foundation I was hoping to use this more as a tinted moisturiser than a primer.

I checked out some reviews of this tinted primer and the general consensus was that this didn't have enough coverage to wear alone however, with some concealer where needed it was definitely sufficient coverage for me. As I have been struggling with skin breakouts recently I have been using the Sunday Riley Luna Oil. I have really enjoyed using the Luna Oil and feel that it has helped my skin a lot therefore I was hoping this product would do the same. After watching Sunday Riley talking about the Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer in a YouTube video I was very much drawn to the breathable quality of the product that was described!

Sunday Riley Effortless Tinted Breathable Primer
 
I do have concerns that when I have skin breakouts I am tempted to apply more make up to cover blemishes however I then worry that the heavier make up is causing even more break outs! Its a vicious circle! The Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Moisturiser alleviated my worries as it gave a brightening, sheer base to start my make up off and I then added a little concealer to cover areas that needed a little extra coverage. The coverage is definitely sheer and very subtle but it does give a lovely glow and a natural dewy finish for days when you want a light makeup base.
 
Overall is this worth the £38 price tag? Probably not but it is a lovely product that I have enjoyed using.

Love Mimi x

Have you tried any of the Sunday Riley skincare products? What are your thoughts?
 
 
SHOP THE POST

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig