Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow and Ultra Pro HD Palettes


Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow Review

After trying a lot of Makeup Revolution products over the last few years I knew I had to try their new Contour and Highlight palettes. It is well known now that Makeup Revolution create 'inspired by' products for very affordable prices so I was excited to see these palettes. They immediately caught my eye as they look very similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour and Highlight palettes!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow Review

The Contour palette has a great variety of shades so it will work for a range of skin tones. I'm not big on face powders for setting my foundation so I have not used many of the pale powders. However, I have used one or two to set my concealer and they are very lightweight and not cakey at all when used under the eye. Out of the three deeper shades, the bottom far left shade is the perfect contour colour for my skin tone. The second shade on the far left I have already hit pan on because it is all I have been using as a bronzer! I love this palette and have used it everyday since I bought it considering it is only £10 from Superdrug you really can't go wrong!
  
Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow Review

The Highlight palette is a dream and I have hit pan on numerous shades! There's a good mix of silver, pink and gold toned highlights so there really is something for everyone. Obviously as someone with fair skin the far right shades are too deep for me to wear as highlight however I have used them as eyeshadows and even bronzed my face with them to complete my Halloween Daenerys Targaryen Costume! The formula of these highlights is so creamy and pigmented it blends into the skin beautifully and doesn't sit on top of the skin or have chunks of glitter.

I would 100% recommend this palettes and urge you to run out and get your hands on them right now! I will be getting backs ups for sure!

Do you love Makeup Revolution products as much as me?

Love Mimi x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig