Saturday, February 04, 2017

The Floral Dress


Seaham Hall
 
When I spotted this dress in H&M I knew it had to come home with me because it was giving me some serious Gucci Floral vibes!


Seaham Hall
 
I really love florals all year around but especially in the summer because I am a huge fan of the Boho look. However this dress just screamed winter florals to me because of the gorgeous berry colour. What makes this dress a little different are the frills on the neckline and the cuffs. They make it look so much more expensive than it was.
 
Seaham Hall

Seaham Hall
 
I styled it with my usual black Primark boyfriend blazer coat. Due to the fact that I am moving to a warmer climate very soon I didn't invest a lot of money in a new winter coat as I didn't think I would get a lot of use out it, however now I wish I had taken the plunge. Of course I also wore my favourite boots that were an amazing find in TK Maxx last year. I have no idea what brand they are as it has worn off the inside. They caught my eye due to the Chloe Susanna/Givenchy inspired look! I actually bought them last September and now the buckle boot is EVERYWHERE so there are a lot of options for similar styles in both Topshop and River Island. The beautiful location for this shoot is Seaham Hall Hotel and Spa in County Durham.
 
Love Mimi
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig