Saturday, February 25, 2017

Morphe 35O Palette Review

Cult Beauty Morphe 35O

After a long wait I have finally gotten my hands on the Morphe 35O Palette! My friend text me saying it was in stock on Cult Beauty so I jumped straight on their website and ordered it so I wouldn't miss out again! I have been interested in this palette for a few years now, long before Morphe was available in the UK, after seeing various YouTubers using it. Last year I had ordered two other Morphe palettes to fill the hole however when they arrived half of the pans had popped out of the palette and were flying all over the place! Needless to say I sent them back for a refund and decided to hold out for the real thing. I was excited to finally have the 35O in my life!

Cult Beauty Morphe 35O

I will admit that I am not a huge fan of the black plastic packaging although I appreciate that this is function over style and was originally aimed more at makeup professionals rather than consumers. This palette has a great variety of really wearable shades and stunning shimmers and satisfies all of your warmed toned brown and orange needs at first sight!

However, it is the shimmer shades are the true heroes of this palette. They are so pigmented and feel almost like a cream when you swatch them. As I'm sure you have heard from other reviews, Morphe shadows seem to be very hit and miss however I would say that out of this whole palette there are probably only two or three shades that are not pigmented at all and they are matte shades. The stand out shades for me are the gorgeous orange red tones on the far right of the palette. I can never have too many burnt orange eyeshadows and I'm sure I will keep buying palettes with the same colour range in for many years to come!

Cult Beauty Morphe 35O Palette

Overall, if we are talking value for money this palette is well worth it. I do wish, however, that the lower half of the palette had a little more variety, after all, how many shades of brown does one women need? If you are a make up artist Morphe palettes are probably a must-have. With many different palettes ranging from wild and colourful mattes to all neutral shimmers costing just over £20 a palette and each palette carrying 35 different shades they really have a palette to satisfy every need.  
 
Do you have any Morphe palettes, if so what are your thoughts?
 
Love Mimi x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ooooh I've been eyeing up Morphe's palettes for so long now, but I've got far too many neutral palettes already! I have to agree with you when you talked about the lower half of the palette needing a little more variety - a lot of the shades look so similar. But for the price, it's really difficult to say no! Great post :)

    Olivia - The Northernist x

    ReplyDelete

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig