Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Jeffree Star Skin Frost Peach Goddess Review & Swatches


Jeffree Star Skin Frost Review

If you have seen our recent blog posts you will know by now that I placed a Jeffree Star Cosmetics order from Beauty Bay! The final thing I decided to order was one of their Skin Frosts. I am highlight obsessed so this was a must have on my list of things I wanted to try from the brand! However, the available shade range of Skin Frost seemed very limited if you have pale skin like me. When I placed my order, Peach Goddess was the only shade that I thought would suit my skin tone. Beauty Bay have since restocked all shades and on reflection I do think that Princess Cut would work on paler skin too. If you have a deeper skin tone than me some of these shades will look AMAZING on you!!!

Jeffree Star Skin Frost Peach Goddess
I would say that Peach Goddess is comparable to Becca's Collaboration with Jaclyn Hill 'Champagne Pop'. It is a very warm pink-gold shade which I really like. This really shines on the skin so is certainly not for the faint hearted but it doesn't look chunky or thick at all and blends beautifully. I will mention that the size of this pan is unbelievable!!!! I don't think you could use up all of this highlighter in your lifetime!! 

Jeffree Star Skin Frost
I was a die hard fan of Champagne Pop and I have been through a few in various forms as I bought all the limited edition palettes too! Last year I also discovered the Makeup Revolution, Revolution Highlighter Palette for only £10 which is an amazing drugstore palette for just £10 so I am starting to wonder if £25.50 is justified for this Jeffree Star product. Either way, I do love it and I am glad I purchased it!
Love Mimi x
Have you tried any Skin Frosts? What did you think?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig