Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Jumper Dress and Knee High Boots

Seaham Hall
 
After seeing so many bloggers rocking the jumper dress and knee high boots look I was on the hunt for a really cosy oversized jumper dress to wear with my usual boots.

Seaham Hall Style
 
Seaham Hall

Seaham Hall

I don't do heels so I got these grey, flat, knee high boots from the super cheap Garage Shoes last year and they have served me really well. I did have a black leather pair a few years ago but I wore them to death and they ended up being very loose around my legs. I went for the black, all over fabric ones this time around. I found this jumper dress in H&M and it stood out to me because of the unusual colour. It's a deep baby blue grey that goes really well with the boots. I can't find this jumper on the H&M website however I do remember it was £29.99. I think it was new stock so perhaps it's just not on the site yet!

What is your favourite store to purchase knitwear?

Love Mimi x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig