Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Primark Haul May/June 2016

Recently we were shopping at our favourite mall, Intu Metrocentre and we couldn't resist popping into Primark to see if they had anything new since our last visit. The Metrocentre store is undergoing something of a makeover right now. They have taken over some space next door and are expanding. Its already a pretty big store covering 2 floors so it is going to be huge! How exciting for all of us North East based Primark addicts!

We both picked up a few things and wanted to share them with you. After all, who doesn't love a Primark haul! Here is what we picked up and who bought them!

Marble Clutchbag - Mimi
As we were browsing the bags Elle found this beautiful and so much cheaper than it looks marble clutch bag! It was literally the last one in the whole store! It is so pretty and versitile and I can see it being well used over the summer months. I already have it put aside to complete the outfit I plan to wear to my cousins engagement party next week.

Primark Haul

Sunglasses - Mimi
Yes this probably looks a little excessive! However for just a couple of pounds a pair you can afford to change your sunglasses as often as your underwear!!
 

Primark Haul


Marble Bag - Mimi
As Elle was seeking out the last remaining clutch I was busy drooling over the marble handbag. It's surprisingly roomy (I carry a lot of stuff) and has both handles and a shoulder strap. In the week that I have had the bag it has enjoyed many outings! Check our instagram account for pics! @elleandmimi

Primark Haul

Beverly Hills T-Shirt - Mimi
Primark currently have a lot of cute t-shirts and I loved the Beverly Hills version! The fabric is so soft and it doesn't crease easily making it perfect to throw in your suitcase when you are travelling.

Primark Haul

White T-Shirt - Mimi
Because you can never have too many white t-shirts!

Primark Haul

Maxi Dress - Mimi
I tried quite a few dresses on but the only one I really loved was this boho style maxi dress. It's very comfortable and I think it looks so much more expensive than it was. I think I will get a lot of wear out of it these coming months as it can be worn casually or dressed up for a night out.

Primark Haul

Jacket
I owned a very similar jacket to this from Primark and wore it to death until it finally gave up the ghost earlier this year. When I saw this new version I snapped it up!

Primark Haul

Shirts
Primark has so many great shirts right now so I picked up two of them! One white with a black striped pattern and one white with a blue stripe. I love them both!

Primark Haul


Beach Towel - Elle
It's so long since we had an actual 'beach' holiday I realised I no longer owned a beach towel! To remedy that I picked up this pretty coloured beach towel and I just love the edging detail on it! So Instagram-able too! £7.50  

Sandals - Elle
I was looking for some pretty sandals that I could wear to the pool when we are on holiday and not necessarily something super comfy for walking in. I fell in love with these eye catching, sparkly, strappy sandals for just £8.

Primark Haul

Sandals (Birkinstock-esq) - Both of us!
Mimi: As I will soon be moving to Orlando I left all of my summer clothes and shoes there on our last visit earlier this month. Somewhat stupidly I also left all of my sandals and realised that I literally had no summer footwear! Not wanting to spend a fortune I picked up these Birkinstock-esq sandals for the odd time I may want to expose my feet in the North East of England! £5

Elle: While we were in Orlando this month my Birkinstocks finally breathed their last. To be fair they were 11 years old so didn't owe me anything! Instead of splashing out on a new pair I thought I'd try out these 'inspired by' Primark pair. I will report back on the level of comfort but so far so good!

So there it is! Our most recent purchases from Primark. Have you picked up any great buys from Primark lately? Tell us about your latest purchases. We'd love to hear from you!  

Love Elle and Mimi
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lynn and Aimee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig